Saturday, May 11, 2013

Preview of My Kate Spade Knock Off

On May 14th, the day before my birthday( I am not sure how old I am with out doing a little math; but its over 30 for sure) one of my new most favoritest blogs Rain On a Tin Roof is having a Kate Spade Summer Soiree. Sounds so amazing right? This is a preview of what I will be contributing to the Summer Soiree. A little shoe refash I whipped up this week.

So what is a Kate Spade Summer Soiree, you ask? Well its more like a blog link up party with a Kate Spade theme.  

Shown below is my inspiration for the project that I will be linking up on May 14th, if I am not to busy calculating my age. I plan on giving you a full tutorial as always in on that day, but I thought you might love a quick look.
I bet right now you are thinking, OMG! I have to enter this Kate Spade inspired link up party. Then just head on over to Rain on a Tin Roof, one of the five blogs that is hosting this multi blog link up party.(yes you saw that right 5!)There you can find out all of the who, what, where, when and why of this link up party. I hope to see you there!

Thanks for looking at this preview of my Kate Spade inspired shoe refashion, The whole step by step shoe refashion tutorial will be up on my blog May 14th. The day before I turn older than 30. I hope you will come back to see that tutorial and maybe even give it a try.


Let me know what you think. I LOVE your comments! They make me feel like an important person :)

2 comments:

  1. Word-of-mouth from trusted neighbors are also a must. Cleaning up now are likely to make you more attempting to get started in the future spring when aspect warms up.


    Also visit my web site agencja detektywistyczna

    ReplyDelete
  2. This website was… how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something which helped me. Appreciate it! 바카라사이트


    ReplyDelete